SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Belgium. For one of our clients, the market leader in the Healthcare industry, I am currently looking for an Account Manager / Team Lead medical device
Role description- Maximize sales, prices realization and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long term profitability in the Cardio Ultrasound segment within Flanders.
- Team Lead Belux that knows how to focus on customers with dedication.
Responsibilities- The Cardio segment within Flanders and you will manage the BeLux Cardio team.
- Ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at multiple
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for both daily people management and performance management of your team.
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the regional strategy and execute at district level
Requirements- Bachelor or Masters’ degree
- 5 - 10 years experience in a sales role in Healthcare or B2B Medical Device environment, preferably in the (Cardio) Ultrasound segment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written (French is pre).
- People Management skills and beginning experience in leading a team