SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Brussel Belgium. The company is one of the biggest manufacturers in the Medical Devices industry. For their dental branche, they are looking for a territory manager and teamleader in one.
Role descriptionFor this role you will primarily be a territory account manager of the company products for the regions Flemish Brabant and Walloon Brabant. Besides that, you are the responsible supervisor for the other 5 territory managers.
Responsibilities- You will be responsible for the entire BeLux Area.
- In charge of the operational activities and management of the 5 rayon managers with specific area dedication
- Coach your team on the job including co-travels
- Develop and implement the Rayon sales plan, including market segmentation and thorough contact strategy.
- Provide training/courses for specific target groups and organise and/or attend local, regional and national dental trade shows and events
- Generate Sales within your own Rayon.
Requirements- Bachelor degree,
- Min of 5 years relevant working experience in any Sales Related job
- Experience and extensive knowledge of the Dental market within Belgium/Luxemburg.
- Experience in leading, motivating and coaching a small team of account manager
- Excellent influencing skills with right level of push and pull
- Excellent command of Dutch, English and French.