The companyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. .
Are you looking for:
- A position at a global leading organisation with the mission to produce goods that are good for our planet?
- An analytical and important finance position, material cost forecasting and savings controlling?
- An ambitious, multicultural organisation in a fast and agile environment?
Do you bring:
- A MSc Accounting/ Finance or equivalent?
- Excellent analytical and communication skills?
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset?
Role descriptionThe Global Procurement Finance Analyst role will report to the CFO Supply Chain.
· Material cost forecasting
· VIP Savings controlling
· Communication to the Countries
· Working with Procurement teams to generate material price forecast for Cost forecast
· Coordinate material forecast process for the Transfer Price calculation process ( for the applicable countries)
· Control Material Savings and give input for Transfer Price Updates and Financial Forecast
· GMVA actuals and forecast reporting for Material Savings
· Analysis of Savings delivery to P&L
· Business Partnering on material cost
· Communicate material price forecast with the countries
Standards of leadership applicable for this role are listed below in order of importance:
1. Accountability and responsibility
2. Analytics/leverage mastery
3. Growth mindset
4. Bias for action
Requirements· Master degree in Accounting/ finance or equivalent
· Experience in financial, operational and business partnering roles
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure
· Experience of working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable
· Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
· Meticulous nature and good attention to detail
· Flexible and open minded, quick to adapt to changing requirements
Other informationKey interactions are:
· Country Finance teams
· Procurement Team
· SC-FS team
· Head of Supply Chain
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Geesink.