The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Oost-Vlaanderen Belgium. They are dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable healthcare products to consumers. They are an international company and a leading global healthcare supplier.
Role descriptionMain purpose of the role is to support compliance activities on site, working within the QA department. The successful candidate will work within the Quality team to support in different activities and ensure GMP compliancy. Moreover you will be involved with supplier management and the internal audit program are key components to the role.
Responsibilities- Perform duties of a Qualified Person as defined by Directive 2001/83/EC
- Provide input to key quality systems: change control, customer complaints, PQRs, product investigations, RA strategies, supplier management and technical transfers
- Participate in meetings and advisor to the site, ensuring compliance requirements
- Assist in supporting operational compliance
- Responsible for compliance standards on site, working with stakeholders to ensure that quality standards are maintained and opportunities for improvement
- Manage department-level projects/ initiatives
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other QA department members
Requirements- Pharmacy degree qualification with several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The candidate must be eligible for being named on a manufacturing license as a Qualified Person.
- Experience in Quality position and multiple QA activities.
- Hand-on mentality and motivated, positive personality
- Willing to both lead and participate in group activities in order to achieve company successes.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.