The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They are an all-round pharmaceutical company that is active nationally and internationally. Everything we do is focused on the needs of patients.
Role descriptionPurpose of this position:
• This position is held by the Geographic expert on Total Reward in The Geography > expected: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria.
• The role holder provides advice and counsel to both Europe TR and The Geography HR community – consolidating the best of corporate/regional guidelines, local HR practices and the external market – to deliver a consolidated TR Agenda in the region.
• The primary mechanism to create this alignment will be via the annual C&B Review process – which should generate a clear Reward Development Plan with the specific actions to be delivered (and cost impact for the AOP) on a rolling 3 year basis
• Designated Reward Contact for HR and Business Leaders in The Geography
o Mentor and collaborate with the local HR team in the region.
• Develop the plan and assist with delivery as agreed, with Cluster HR Director, for the effective delivery of all Train the Trainer materials from Total Rewards, especially in relation to:
o the Global Year End TR Processes of Merit, Bonus and Equity
o pay ranges utilization
• Provide expertise on Total Reward Matters for all Countries in the Geography, ensuring Total Rewards Governance and Compliance (e.g. Compensation Recommendations in the new hire / promotion / transfer processes, based on internal and external benchmarking):
o Supporting Corporate TR to ensure global consistency for GG18+
o Supporting Europe TR to ensure regional consistency for GG15 – GG17
o Supporting the Cluster HR to ensure country / cluster consistency at GG14 and below
• Leveraging the Total Rewards inventory and expert knowledge:
o Provide support in managing Works-Councils, Employee Representatives and Collective Labour Agreements on Total Rewards issues
o Develop Total Rewards Best Practice in The Geography and influence regional and corporate best practice
• Conduct annual Country C&B Reviews to support the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process, and provide continued TR support during the AOP process
o Considering all the responsibilities above, to continue implementing a “Destination Model” for Total Reward in The Geography, including all Total Reward program design, delivery and communications.
o To manage the discussion with all stakeholders to identify the actions to close the gap from the Current position to the Destination positon.
o To manage the discussion to agree the cost of the associated actions in the AOP.
Requirements• Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Total Rewards for one or more main countries in Europe
• Proven track record in an international business environment
• Knowledge of the TR consultancy and benefits market
• Experience in working with financial concepts (P&L, cost centre management, accruals)
• Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages are an advantage
• Superb analytical skills and ability to integrate facts
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
• Project Management Knowledge and Experience
The following areas of experience would be an additional advantage:
• Negotiating skills and experience with works-councils/ Trade unions
• Other HR experience (e.g. Generalist)
• Experience in large TR advisory firm (Mercer, Hay, WTW, PwC) or international company
Other information• Excellence in execution—ensures best in class performance and continuous improvement
• Customer orientation—establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect, ability to work with partners at all organizational levels
• Team work—the ability to effectively work with others to positively impact performance
• Change adaptability—the ability to recognize change and act upon it to achieve goals
• Collaboration and influencing—the ability to influence in increasingly complex situations and develop effective working relationships that positively impact business performance
• Problem solving – ability to pro- actively drive win-win solutions
• Work style – goal oriented, ability to work under pressure and to very tight deadlines
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Jeroen Geesink