SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium. Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Our client is a global multinational with a well-established name within the industry. The company specialises in easy-to-use kits for the isolation of DNA.
Role descriptionAs a senior sales representative, you will be responsible for the sales and revenue development of the company products within the region of Flanders. About 80% of your time will be spent on client meetings/client interaction activities.
Responsibilities- Sales of the Life Science product portfolio in hospital laboratories, private laboratories and institutes
- Visit existing and new customers to expand the company revenue and meet the sales targets
- Work in close collaboration with Application Specialist and Regional Sales Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction and customer retention by engaging in networking activities
- Responsible for budgeting
Requirements- Master in Molecular Biology, genomics or a related field
- Experience with molecular biology technologies PCR, qPCR and NGS are mandatory
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in molecular biology
- Willing and able to travel frequently within Belgium
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a result-oriented business environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Other informationApply before 15-12-2017