SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Brabant Flamand Belgium. This bakery client is growing globally and continually looking for young sales talents with a background in Bakery. For this role, you must be flexible, willing to travel within Belgium and eager to learn as much as you can about delicious products.
Role descriptionThis is a full-time position which requires sales experience and a proven track record of sales achievements. You feel comfortable cold calling and establishing new markets, new clients and new relationships. Experience in the bakery industry is a must, so you either have a fitting educational background or you have work experience in the sector. Other than that, enthusiasm and determination are key to a successful sales career, where opportunities and growth await you.
Responsibilities• New Business Development around Belgium
• Commerce as well as communication with clients
• Managing key accounts, together with the larger Sales group
• Supporting senior colleagues with closing orders
• Ensuring the sales processes run smoothly, efficiently and quickly
• Multitasking, keeping an eye on multiple processes
Requirements• Minimum Bachelor level degree
• Experience in the bakery sector, either through education or work experience
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
• Additional languages are a strong plus
• Precise and punctual, never misses a follow-up
• Passionate about baked goods, honest, ambitious